Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Realtor of the Stars

I'm adding a new title to my resume. "Realtor of the Stars". My kids think I'm making some sort of Star Trek reference, they think I'm a "trekkie" for some reason, and my wife thinks it makes me sound aloof or uppity. Let me set the record straight. I AM the realtor of the stars. And those stars are the everyday people who raise families, go to work, pay the bills, and somehow make it through this life realitivly unscaythed. Look at what we do, everyday, just to have our part of the American dream. We work hard, usually for someone else, we find ways to make our money stretch for groceries, utilities, and various other things that are associated with everyday living. And then, if you have children, there's the things like music lessons, special baseball shoes, dance outfits, items for school, and med center fees for scraped up knees and elbows. The great thing is that overall we accomplish these things with the resources available to us. Most of us will never have sports star or movie star money but we get by okay in this life, thank you.
Those things to me make stars. The people who can accomplish all of these things and still be able to keep their heads above water are the real stars in this world. So, yes I am the Realtor of the Stars because that's exactly who you are.
The tax credit is set to run out in a couple of weeks but there is still time to take advantage. Call me at 616-719-8680, or go to www.DavidJohnsonsRealty.com, to contact me. There are great bargains to be had in housing. Especially in Wyoming, Grandville, and Jenison.
Take care and have a great day all of you stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment